Managing each property as though it was our own.
Blatteis Realty manages properties all across San Francisco and the greater Bay Area. While our firm’s focus remains principally in Northern California, we manage assets stretching from San Francisco’s Financial District all the way to Chicago, Illinois.
Our Company is highly selective in choosing management projects in order to ensure the best possible results. Our tailored management strategies suit the diverse needs and concerns of our clients, whether they are high net-worth investors, institutional ownerships, developers, or local landlords. We evaluate the performance of each client’s portfolio and strive to deliver true financial success.
While we have over 95% occupancy in the properties we manage, our marketing and leasing teams keep our clients apprised of current market conditions and deliver detailed reports on potential tenants throughout a property’s vacancy period. Our marketing team develops creative, customized materials to showcase the property’s highest and best use.
We strive to keep the properties we manage fully leased, maximizing their value, with high occupancy levels and competitive market rental rates while maintaining stability.
Property Management Services
- Dedicated team of leasing agents and management staff
- Consistent and up-to-date building summaries
- Tracking of impending lease expirations
- Market Updates, including best practices, new market entrants, and tenant expansions
- Analysis of tenant proposals
- Preparation of counter proposals
- On-call assistance and 24/7 availability
- Lease renewal and rental negotiations
- On-site and protective maintenance
- Financial reporting and restructuring
- Construction budgeting and supervision
- Investment and lease strategy advising
- Due diligence and risk management consulting
- Tenant and vendor relationships
- Property upkeep, with special attention to maintenance and repairs
- Tenant rent and building fees collection
- Bookkeeping, including monthly accounting statements
- National network of qualified tenants