1335-1365 Columbus Avenue, San Francisco CA. Sold by Blatteis Realty Company, 2017
3401 El Camino Real, Atherton CA. Sold by Blatteis Realty Company, 2016
146 Geary Street, Union Square, San Francisco CA. Sold by Blatteis Realty Company, 2015
400 Post Street, San Francisco CA. Sold by Blatteis Realty Company.
55 Grant Street, San Francisco CA. Sold by Blatteis Realty Company.
Our professionals collaborate with sellers to reposition and market their real estate assets to attract the most competitive price for their investments. Our services range from property disposition to consulting and refinancing.
Our analysis goes far beyond everyday marketing strategies by delivering superior market intelligence and unmatched expertise, especially in local and regional markets. As our clients' single point of contact and accountability, we collaborate throughout every stage of the property’s disposition assisting with the review of a proposal, and analyzing the financial solvency of the Buyer to the final stages culminating with a “perfect escrow”.
Our tailored strategies comprise current information on market conditions, local market intelligence, and emerging trends to help successfully bring about our clients' investment goals. Because no one strategy suits everyone, we work with each client to create the best strategy for their specific divestment goals.
- Superior Market Knowledge and Integrity
- Marketing your property to our extended network of Investors, Institutional Investors, and High Net Worth Individuals
- Dynamic and Customized Marketing Programs
- Utilization of Online Listing Services and Social Media to Advertise Property's Availability
- Assisting in 1031 Exchanges
- Extensive Relationships with Local, Regional and International Investors
- Excellent cooperation with the Brokerage Community
- Asset Evaluation
- Hold vs. Sell Analysis
Blatteis Realty facilitates specialized investment opportunities for select clients who are seeking to acquire property. We work with our clients to create an acquisition strategy that is best suited to their particular acquisition objectives. Our firm also helps clients form limited liability companies (LLC’s) to acquire investment grade assets throughout the San Francisco Bay Area
- Sale of 146 Geary Street – Union Square
- Sale of 1944 Union Street – Perry's Restaurant
- Sale of 1 Grant Avenue – Emporio Armani building
- Sale of 55 Grant Avenue
- Sale of 185 Post Street
- Sale of 400 Post Street
- Sale of 200 Sutter Street
- Sale of 1849 Union Street
- Sale of 850 Van Ness Avenue
- Sale of 2620 Mission Street
- Sale of 4001-4037 N. Lincoln Avenue, Chicago
- Sale of 1672 Haight Street
- Sale of 515 Broadway Street
- Sale of 2215 Union Street
- Sale of 126 Post Street
- Sale of 2600 Mission Street
- Sale of 3401 El Camino Real, Atherton CA
- Sale of 1072 Bryant Street
- Sale of 85 Columbia Square
- Sale of 537 Valencia Street
- Sale of 1335-1365 Columbus Avenue